This was brought to My attention a couple of days back from a Friend of Mine by the name of Vic Beck. He found in a case titled ‘SHEFFIELD AND HORSHAM v. THE UNITED KINGDOM‘ some info You may find interesting to say the least.
This Information You may find confusing at first, but soon realize that it is important to know for further usages of Your Birth Certificate. Below is a excerpt of the Info shown to Me from Vic Beck
C. Birth certificates
28. Registration of births is governed by the Births and Deaths Registration Act 1953 (â€šÃ„Ãºthe 1953 Actâ€šÃ„Ã¹). Section 1(1) of that Act requires that the birth of every child be registered by the Registrar of Births and Deaths for the area in which the child is born. An entry is regarded as a record of the facts at the time of birth . A birth certificate accordingly constitutes a document revealing not current identity but historical facts .
29. The sex of the child must be entered on the birth certificate. The criteria for determining the sex of a child at birth are not defined in the Act. The practice of the Registrar is to use exclusively the biological criteria (chromosomal, gonadal and genital) as laid down by Mr Justice Ormrod in the above-mentioned case of Corbett v. Corbett.
30. The 1953 Act provides for the correction by the Registrar of clerical errors or factual errors. The official position is that an amendment may only be made if the error occurred when the birth was registered. The fact that it may become evident later in a personâ€šÃ„Ã´s life that his or her â€šÃ„Ãºpsychologicalâ€šÃ„Ã¹ sex is in conflict with the biological criteria is not considered to imply that the initial entry at birth was a factual error. Only in cases where the apparent and genital sex of a child was wrongly identified or where the biological criteria were not congruent can a change in the initial entry be made. It is necessary for that purpose to adduce medical evidence that the initial entry was incorrect. No error is accepted to exist in the birth entry of a person who undergoes medical and surgical treatment to enable that person to assume the role of the opposite sex.
31. The Government point out that the use of a birth certificate for identification purposes is discouraged by the Registrar General, and for a number of years birth certificates have contained a warning that they are not evidence of the identity of the person presenting it. However, it is a matter for individuals whether to follow this recommendation.
To My under standing of what I used My Birth Certificate for in the past, the above Info tells Me Now, that every moment I Chose to use My Birth Certificate for ID, not knowing it was “not evidence of the identity of the person presenting it” meant I was not presenting valid ID, and not Being presented this warning means I was using it ignorantly as well. Thus brings Me to the point of the government has with held fairly important Info from the public for some time now. In My eye’s this is a form of fraud on the governments part.
What You Choose to Do with the Info I have provided is up to You. Now that You have been Informed of this, You can act with Knowledge that may help You in actions deemed fit for this Information.
Below is a link to the info of the case noted above. Just to show proof of the Info I have provided above 🙂
It seems as though the link to the Info has been removed, hmmmm… draw Your Own conclusions.
This came to Me the other day, and I was wondering is this even possible any more? ‘Being Original’ that is. I pondered it for a bit, and realized that “Yes it is!”. We are all ‘Being Original’ in every moment, even when some one believes “You copied that from some one else!”.
Take for example Me doing this website, it has and is Being done all over the World as You read this. But what makes it Original is it is coming from Me! I Am unique, as are You, and any one else for that matter. No thing can be copied or duplicated exactly, EVER!!! This is rather powerful, just when You may have thought every thing has been done, You can be rest assured that it never has or ever will be.
You may try and find things that contradict these statements, and that is fine. It is virtually impossible to have a exact moment happen, again, and again, and so forth… That in truth is calming to Me. It means We are always growing! And I do not know about You, but I feel growth is better than it’s polar opposites.
So what is the point of this article, well in the past I was rather frustrated with many people re-quoting what people had said in the past, and thought to My Self, the person who is currently re-quoting does not fully know if the so called ‘Original’ quote is word for word. And there is no way of verifying this, for every thing in the past that is recorded is done from memory, and if You may not know memory is never exact due to the fact each one of Us perceive things truly different! The way I see or think some thing, will always be different than the way You see or think it. And We will never know how any one sees or thinks some thing because it is ultimately unique to You only.
So next time some one says “Be Original!”, You can think to Your Self “I Am!” 🙂
It dawned on Me a short while back, that animals(non-human) are teaching Us a lot We might not be aware of. If You have observed any animals, they do not have a ego. For example a dog will not seek revenge on You if You accidentally misplaced it’s favorite toy some where. Also have You noticed animals are naked, and not ashamed of it!
Next time You are near a animal, focus on it’s breathing, You will notice they breathe with a consistent rhythm, that have very brief pauses between inhale and exhale. My interpretation on this is because they are completely anchored to nature, completely operating in the present moment always. Now You give it a go. Find a quiet place, sit with Your back in a straight upright position on preferably a chair. Plant Your feet on the floor in front of You, with Your hands gently rested on Your lap. Once You are comfortable, and no thing will disturb You, for about 10-15 minutes breathe in and out through Your nose only. Breathe loud enough so You can hear it, and keep it consistent with very brief pauses between inhale and exhale. Now the whole point of this exercise is NOT to meditate, but to stay fully present with the experience. For a while it may be difficult to do this exercise for 10-15 minutes, but with practice it will get easier. It is recommend You do this once in the morn, and once in the eve. Your first time doing this may feel a bit awkward, that is why it is very important You do this by Your Self. No one has to know why or when You do these, it is some thing that is for You and only You. It is a way to get connected back to nature, with out leaving Your body, like what most meditations get You to do.
What You may notice while doing this exercise, is thoughts will come up, such as “I can be doing more important things than this!”, or “This is ridiculous!”. That will be Your ego communicating with You. The best advice I can give You when this happens is, do not try and force these thoughts away, simply allow them to come up, and be aware of them. Eventually they will pass, and You will notice more pleasant thoughts in Your mind.
I have two cat’s. One is about 7 years old, and the other about 2 years old. Cats are easy to notice the connectedness they have with nature. When they purr, it is bliss to them. They breathe as I wrote about above. And as most of You already know, they are able to relax for many hours a day. Some thing I know a lot of Us could benefit from doing as often as possible too.
Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland ,
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It
is the most-requested column I've ever written. My odometer rolled over to
90 in August, so here is the column once more:"
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God.. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea
what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't
be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But
don't worry; God never blinks.
16.. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But
the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life,
don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy
lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear
24. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In
five years, will this matter?".
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive everyone everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your
29. Time heals almost everything.. Give time, time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. God loves you because of who God is, not because of
anything you did or didn't do.
34. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it
35. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
36. Your children get only one childhood.
37. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
38.Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting
39. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw
everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
40. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you
41. The best is yet to come.
42. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
44. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
45. It is statistically written that 93% will "not" pass this information on to others :)
MSG hides behind 25 or more names, such as Natural Flavoring.’ MSG is even in your favorite coffee from Tim Horton’s and Starbucks coffee shops! I wondered if there could be an actual chemical causing the massive obesity epidemic, and so did a friend of mine, John Erb. He was a research assistant at the University of Waterloo in Ontario , Canada , and spent years working for the government. He made an amazing discovery while going through scientific journals for a book he was writing called The Slow Poisoning of America.In hundreds of studies around the world, scientists were creating obese mice and rats to use in diet or diabetes test studies. No strain of rat or mice is naturally obese, so scientists have to create them. They make these creatures morbidly obese by injecting them with
MSG when they are first born.The MSG triples the amount of insulin the pancreas creates, causing rats (and perhaps humans) to become obese. They even have a name for the fat rodents they create: ‘MSG-Treated Rats.’
When I heard this, I was shocked. I went into my kitchen and checked the cupboards and the refrigerator. MSG was in everything — the Campbell ‘s soups, the Hostess Doritos, the Lays flavored potato chips, Top Ramen, Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper, Heinz canned gravy, Swanson frozen prepared meals, and Kraft salad dressings, especially the ‘healthy low-fat’ ones.The items that didn’t have MSG marked on the product label had something called ‘Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein,’ which is just another name for Monosodium Glutamate.It was shocking to see just how many of the foods we feed our children everyday are filled with this stuff. MSG is hidden under many different names in order to fool those who read the ingredient list, so that they don’t catch on. (Other names for MSG are ‘Accent, ‘Aginomoto,’ ‘Natural Meat Tenderizer,’ etc.)
But it didn’t stop there.When our family went out to eat, we started asking at the restaurants what menu items contained MSG. Many employees, even the managers, swore they didn’t use MSG.
But when we ask for the ingredient list, which they grudgingly provided, sure enough, MSG and Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein were everywhere.
Burger King, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, every restaurant — even the sit-down eateries like TGIF, Chili’s, Applebee’s, and Denny’s — use MSG in abundance. Kentucky Fried Chicken seemed to be the WORST offender : MSG was in every chicken dish, salad dressing and gravy. No wonder I loved to eat that coating on the skin — their secret spice was MSG!So why is MSG in so many of the foods we eat? Is it a preservative, or a vitamin?
Not according to my friend John Erb. In his book The Slow Poisoning of America, he said that MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body.
Even the propaganda website sponsored by the food manufacturers lobby group supporting MSG explains that the reason they add it to food is to make people eat more.A study of the elderly showed that older people eat more of the foods that it is added to. The Glutamate Association lobbying group says eating more is a benefit to the elderly, but what does it do to the rest of us?’Betcha can’t eat [just] one,’ takes on a whole new meaning where MSG is concerned! And we wonder why the nation is overweight!
MSG manufacturers themselves admit that it addicts people to their products. It makes people choose their product over others, and makes people eat more of it than they would if MSG wasn’t added.
Not only is MSG scientifically proven to cause obesity, it is an addictive substance. Since its introduction into the American food supply fifty years ago, MSG has been added in larger and larger doses to the pre-packaged meals, soups, snacks, and fast foods we are tempted to eat everyday.The FDA has set no limits on how much of it can be added to food. They claim it’s safe to eat in any amount. But how can they claim it’s safe when there are hundreds of scientific studies with titles like these:’The monosodium glutamate (MSG) obese rat as a model for the study of exercise in obesity.’ Gobatto CA, Mello MA, Souza CT , Ribeiro IA. Res Commun Mol Pathol Pharmacol. 2002.’Adrenalectomy abolishes the food-induced hypothalamic serotonin release in both normal and monosodium glutamate-obese rats.’ Guimaraes RB, Telles MM, Coelho VB, Mori C, Nascimento CM, Ribeiro. Brain Res Bull. 2002 Aug.
‘Obesity induced by neonatal monosodium glutamate treatment in spontaneously hypertensive rats: An animal model of multiple risk factors.’
Iwase M, Yamamoto M, Iino K, Ichikawa K, Shinohara N, Yoshinari Fujishima.
Hypertens Res. 1998 Mar.’Hypothalamic lesion induced by injection of monosodium glutamate in suckling period and subsequent development of obesity.’ Tanaka K, Shimada M, Nakao K Kusunoki. Exp Neurol. 1978 Oct.
No, the date of that last study was not a typo; it was published in 1978. Both the ‘medical research community’ and ‘food manufacturers’ have known about the side effects of MSG for decades.Many more of the studies mentioned in John Erb’s book link MSG to diabetes, migraines and headaches, autism, ADHD, and even Alzheimer’s.
So what can we do to stop the food manufactures from dumping this fattening and addictive MSG into our food supply and causing the obesity epidemic we now see?
Several months ago, John Erb took his book and his concerns to one of the highest government health officials in Canada While he was sitting in the government office,
the official told him, ‘Sure, I know how bad MSG is. I wouldn’t touch the stuff.’ But this
top-level government official refuses to tell the public what he knows.
The big media doesn’t want to tell the public either, fearing issues with their advertisers. It seems that the fallout on the fast food industry may hurt their profit margin. The food producers and restaurants have been addicting us to their products for years, and now we are paying the price for it. Our children should not be cursed with obesity caused by an addictive food additive.But what can I do about it? I’m just one voice! What can I do to stop the poisoning of our children, while our governments are insuring financial protection for the industry that is poisoning us?This message is going out to everyone I know in an attempt to tell you the truth that the corporate-owned politicians and media won’t tell you.
The best way you can help to save yourself and your children from this drug-induced epidemic is to forward this article to everyone. With any luck, it will circle the globe before politicians can pass the legislation protecting those who are poisoning us.The food industry learned a lot from the tobacco industry. Imagine if big tobacco had a bill like this in place before someone blew the whistle on nicotine?If you are one of the few who can still believe that MSG is good for us and you don’t believe what John Erb has to say, see for yourself. Go to the National Library of Medicine at www.pubmed.com. Type in the words ‘MSG Obese’ and read a few of the 115 medical studies that appear.We the public do not want to be rats in one giant experiment, and we do not approve of food that makes us into a nation of obese, lethargic, addicted sheep, feeding the food industry’s bottom line while waiting for the heart transplant, the diabetic-induced amputation, blindness, or other obesity-induced, life-threatening disorders.With your help we can put an end to this poison. Do your part in sending this message out by word of mouth, e-mail, or by distribution of this printout to your friends all over the world and stop this ‘Slow Poisoning of Mankind’ by the packaged food industry.Blowing the whistle on MSG is our responsibility, so get the word out.
Hello to all who visit this site! Browse around, and please feel free to write suggestions/comments.
The right column has various links You can click on to get more specific with stuff on this site.
The upper toolbar is where You can switch to different pages of info as well.