“In the practice of Ho’oponopono, one of the tools is the use of Blue Solar Water.Â¬â€ Here is a great article about how to create your own Blue Solar Water.
How to Make Blue Solar Water
Blue solar water is EASY to make, delicious to drink AND a powerful CLEANING tool to erase memories.
1. Get a Blue Bottle. Any color blue, from light blue to dark blue will work.
2. Fill with Tap water and cover with a non-metallic lidâ€š cork, plastic, even cloth wrapped with a rubber band will work because the purpose of the lid is just to keep the dirt and bugs (that Love Blue Solar Water) out.
3. Place in the Sun for an hour or more. Mabel comments that when left longer, it is sweeter.
4. When done, your Blue Solar Water can be stored in the refrigerator in any container, glass, plastic, etc.
How Much Blue Solar Water to drink? Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len recently shared that, for the sole purpose of CLEANING memories, he drinks a gallon and a half of Blue Solar Water a day!
How to get your Blue Solar Water when traveling: While traveling it is easy to get your daily Blue Solar water. Just take a small bottle with you and add one drop to anything you drink. This one drop is enough to solarize anything that you drink.
You can also use it mentally. Mentally repeat â€š Solar Water. This will work when you REALLY cannot prepare it or have access to it.
God will do it for you ONLY when you cannot do it physically.
How to get enough Blue Solar Water in the winter, when the days can be dark and sunless? Same as when traveling, a very small amount of Blue Solar water, even one drop, added to regular water will solarize it. You can also solarize it under an incandescent clear light (blue bottle) for an hour, or an incandescent blue light (clear bottle) for an hour.
How else to use Blue Solar water:
– Add some to your Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Juice, etc
– Add Blue Solar Water to everything you cook, Pasta, Soup,
Oatmeal, scrambled eggs, etc. Remember, just a drop of Blue Solar Water will solarize all of it.
– Add some Blue Solar Water to your washing machine when washing clothes
– Spray some in your dryer
– Add it to your radiator to make your car hummmm
– Add it to your bath water
– Spray yourself with Blue Solar water after showering
– Spray rooms with Blue Solar Water
– Gargle with it.
– Wash Floors with it
– Wash your car with Blue Solar Water
These are just a few of the ways that we have used Blue Solar Water. Have FUN with it and be Creative in finding new ways to CLEAN with Blue Solar Water.
YOU MAY also download the .pdf file here:
I love you.Â¬â€ I am sorry.Â¬â€ Please forgive me.Â¬â€ Thank you.
Also, below is a link to some Info on Alkaline Water: